Here’s a look at what attracted a large audience on Domain Name Wire last month.
These are the top 5 stories, as ranked by pageviews:
1. Testing out the website builders: Wix, Weebly and Squarespace – In July, I started publishing reviews of website builders including Squarespace and Wix. Weebly is forthcoming, as are some others.
2. Competition in the domain industry – Domain name investors have seen the effects of little competition first hand.
3. Frank Schilling successfully defends OceanBreeze.com domain in UDRP – An air conditioning company filed a UDRP after failing to buy the domain name OceanBreeze.com.
4. Ice.com, a domain with a rich history, sells again. This time for $3.5 million – Ice.com was once a .com darling. It has traded hands since then.
5. New Zealand’s .NZ administrator sues DomainTools – The lawsuit is about DomainTools’ collection of Whois data for .nz domain names.