No big reported sales, but a good mix of end users.
Uniregistry’s top reported sale of the week was only $8,500. Despite a lack of high-ticket purchases, some interesting end users bought domains at Uniregistry. I like Cryptocurrency .tax, which is a service that helps you calculate your taxes on cryptocurrency investments and create the forms necessary to file with the IRS.
The best-update-at-a-great-price award goes to Ageist.
Here’s the list:
1. rentpower.com $8,500 – Whois only discloses that the buyer is in Pennsylvania.
2. theinfinite.com $7,300 – An Estonian company called DigitalPoint.
3. aadam.com $6,000 – An organization in Dubai called WAO.
4. sejour-linguistique.com $5,500 – Google translate says this means “Linguistic Stay.” For context, it appears that the buyer is creating a service to learn languages while abroad.
5. hairstraightener.com $5,000 – Sutra Beauty, which sells hair styling equipment such as straighteners. It is forwarding the domain to its website.
6. greenhousedesigns.com $5,000 – Green House Designs is a kitchen and bath company that also owns the .net version of this domain.
7. speedygo.com $5,000 – Whois only discloses that the buyer is in London.
8. ageist.com $5,000 – This is a significant upgrade for Ageist, which advocates for living healthier and longer lives for middle-aged and older people. Its current domain is WeAreAgeist.com.
9. equipmentpro.com $5,000 – Michael Haas in Texas. The site still points to the Uni lander.
10. thetrend.com $3,700 – Whois only reveals that the buyer is in New Jersey.
11. inkism.com $3,500 – The domain forwards to Inkism.com.tw, which appears to be some sort of food/restaurant site.
12. stylepulse.com $3,500 – Lambert + Associates in France is a fashion and retail consulting company.
13. free-video .com $3,500 – Someone in the Czech Republic.
14. pristene.com $3,500 – The domain forwards to EyeCheck.com, which sells an eye health dietary supplement called Pristene.
15. cryptocurrency.tax $3,300 – Cryptocurrency.tax helps you calculate your taxes on cryptocurrency investments.
16. sundaygolf.com $3,000 – Whois only reveals that the buyer is in California.
17. sesamy.com $3,000 – Sesamy AB
18. bettechnology.com $3,000 – No information available.
19. wekids.de $2,750 – No information available
20. impulseaudio.com $2,500 – Whois only reveals that the buyer is in Michigan.